iykyk. biscoff cookies. biscoff cookie spread. obsessed with everything biscoff.
if you have never tried biscoff cookies – run, dont walk and get them now! the best store bought cookie, imo, and they are plantbased!
makes 1 serving
what you need
- 2 cups frozen coconut milk ice cubes, or other plant milk
- 1 frozen banana
- splash of plant milk
- 1 tbsp biscoff cookie spread, you can find it here
- 3 biscoff cookies
- 1 scoop plant protein powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 squares of dark chocolate
- sea salt flakes
what you do
- melt the chocolate. make crumbs using 2 of the biscoff cookies. set aside.
- add coconut milk ice cubes, banana, plant milk, biscoff spread, cinnamon, maple syrup + protein powder to a high speed blender.
- blend on low until you have a thick consistency – you may need to use a temper to get it smooth.
- scoop into your favorite bowls.
- drizzle melted chocolate, add the cookie crumbs + sea salt.
- take the last cookie and use as garnish, sticking half of it into the melted chocolate.
- freeze for 10 min then enjoy!