the perfect patio sip. disclaimer – these are highly addictive + spicy!
makes 2 drinks
what you need
- 2 mangos, peeled + sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 oz simple syrup or agave
- 3 oz mezcal
what you do
- add mango to blender with a little water to purée.
- lightly char one end of the jalapeño pepper + cut off that part.
- add lime juice + torched jalapeño to shaker. muddle until you can smell the heat!
- add in simple syrup or agave + mezcal + ice. shake well.
- rim glasses with your favorite chili lime seasoning or tajin.
- add mango purée to glass then top with mezcal mix.
- garnish with jalapeños + lime.
// simple syrup
add 1 cup cane sugar + 1 cup water to a small pot and bring to simmer on low. once all the sugar has dissolved, let syrup cool for 15-20 minutes before transferring to a bottle. keep in fridge for up to 3 weeks.