if you love matcha, these are the perfect grab + go treat for any time of the day. I like to keep them in the freezer, layering the pieces between parchment sheets, to maximize freshness.
what you need
- 1/2 tub vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp functional mushroom blend, optional
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- handful of fresh raspberries, chopped almonds, cacao nibs + melted dark chocolate for drizzle
what you do
- mix yogurt, matcha, mushroom blend, cinnamon + maple syrup in a large bowl.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then transfer yogurt mixture on this.
- spread mixture evenly.
- spinkle on all toppings then freeze for at least 3 hours before cutting into pieces.