like any morning routine, an evening routine is just as important.
here are the things I do every evening that really help me wind down :
- start to limit screen time after 8pm, no phone after 9pm
- make my to do list for the next day
- 15-20 minutes of stretching
- herbal tea or cacao latte with almond milk
- skincare routine with a face mask 2x / week
- 5 minute gratitude journal (also start my day with this)
- read or audible book
- reishi mushroom capsules for optimal relaxation – I love these ones.
I try to keep my phone away from my night table so I can’t easily reach for it + also have to get up to turn alarm off in the morning!
these things really help clear my mind, get my body in a more restful state + set me up for the best sleep.
when I’m travelling, I of course cannot do everything, but I try to get in whatever I can so I am fully rested to enjoy the next day.
I would love to know what your evening routine is like – leave me a message below!