this is my absolute favorite way to refuel after a sweaty hot yoga or lagree workout! full of deliciousness, healthy fats, plant protein + lots of fibre. she’s definitely a goddess.
MAKES : 2 servings
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 green apple
- 1 orange
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- large handful spinach
- 1 tbsp organic spirulina powder
- 2-3 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- scoop plant based protein powder
WHAT YOU DO
- add all ingredients to a high speed blender, except protein.
- blend until smooth then add protein + blend for another few seconds.
- pour into your favorite glasses. happy sipping!