my morning routine is a non-negotiable for me. it really sets the tone + mindset for my day. I am definitely not a “roll out of bed and rush out the door” type of gal! I need some ME time in the morning to set myself up for the day.
here are the things I do every morning that really help my body + mind :
- wake up between 6:30am-7:00am
- drink one litre of hot water with half a lemon
- meditate for 10-15 minutes
- 5 minute gratitude journal (also end my day with this)
- a scheduled workout between 800am-900am : lagree 3x / week, hot power yoga 1-2x / week, pilates 1-2x / week
- shower + skincare + gua sha
- this green juice + oat latte + banana, breakfast about an hour later
then start my work day. I try to not check any emails or message until after my coffee – this is still a work in progress! I also get in 7-10km walks 3-4x/week in the afternoons to break up the day + get in some movement.
these things really help clear my mind, get my body moving + set me up for the most productive day.
when I’m travelling, I of course cannot do everything, but I try to get in whatever I can and make the most of the morning so I can enjoy the rest of the day.
I would love to know what your morning routine is like + your non-negotiables to start your day.