if you like tahini, you will love these! the perfect no-bake treat that comes together in under 5 minutes. the only hard part is waiting for them to chill – but trust me, they are worth it!
makes 16 squares
vegan + gluten free
what you need
- 1 cup organic tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 chopped nuts, i’m using pistachios + brazil nuts
- 1/4 tsp maldon sea salt flakes
what you do
- line a small baking dish with parchment and set aside. i’m using an 8×8 dish.
- to a large bowl add tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup + vanilla. mix well.
- pour mixture into lined baking dish. gently fold in chopped nuts.
- chill in the freezer for 5 minutes, then add sea salt flakes.
- freeze again for another 30 minutes before slicing in squares.
- store these sealed in the freezer, as they will melt at room temp.