Say hello to the easiest + most delicious loaf that goes with EVERYTHING! Crunchy + flaky crust with a soft inside – this bread is so so good AND so quick + easy to make … with only FIVE ingredients.
MAKES : 1 loaf
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 (12 ounce) beer – I used Guinness Blonde. Corona is great too or your favorite light beer! OR use unflavored sparkling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons cold vegan butter like this one, cut into 8 slices
WHAT YOU DO
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a 9×5 loaf pan with vegan butter or coconut oil.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl. Pour in the beer then add the honey. Mix until just combined. Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pan. Arrange the butter slices on top.
- Place the loaf pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the top of the bread is lightly browned.
- Slice + enjoy while it’s warm with more butter + glass of wine!