if you’ve frequented mexico, you have definitely tasted tajin (ta-heen in case you were wondering!)
the perfect drink rim + also the perfect spice for your summer fruit. this recipe also works great with mango. tajin is found at most grocery stores, in the mexican or ethnic aisle.
what you need
- half of a fresh pineapple, cubed
- juice of one lime
- 2 tsp raw cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp pink sea salt
- tajin to taste
what you do
- cube the pineapple into 1 inch squares, then add to a large bowl
- add lime juice, sugar + salt. mix well
- sprinkle tajin to cover all the pineapple. adjust to taste – i like it on the spicy side!
- option : make mini skewers with toothpicks or just eat out of the bowl
- amazing at room temp + also chilled
// pineapple wedges